Virginia Child Dog Bite Lawyer Video
Contact a Virginia Child Dog Bite Lawyer if your child was attacked by a dog. You may be entitled to compensation. During a free consultation, we can discuss your legal rights and options.
Our Virginia Child Dog Bite Lawyer Settlements
- $130 THOUSAND – Child attacked and bitten on fave, lip, and mouth by neighbor’s dog in Arlington, Virginia.
- $100 THOUSAND – Child viciously attacked by neighbor’s dog that escaped yard in Winchester, Virginia.
- $100 THOUSAND – Child playing in park when attacked by dog that escaped in Prince George Co., Virginia.
- $80 THOUSAND – Child playing in yard when dog escaped and bit on face in Fauquier Co., Virginia.
- $60 THOUSAND – Child attacked while playing outside in Petersburg, Virginia.
*Please understand that every case is different. Prior results do not guarantee the same outcome.
Compensation for Victims
In Virginia, victims of dog attacks have the right to pursue compensation from negligent pet owners. Every case is different, so victims should speak with a Virginia child dog bite lawyer to determine what theirs could be worth. Settlements may include compensation for:
- Pain and suffering. No amount of money can take back the pain endured by a child attacked by a dog, but damages can help ensure they receive the treatment and care necessary to heal as completely as possible.
- Medical bills. ER bills, doctor’s visits, ambulance rides and prescription drugs can be factored into a settlement.
- Future medical costs. If a child requires ongoing medical care for the foreseeable future, the costs of things like physical therapy and counseling can be included in a settlement.
- Facial scars & Disfigurement can stay with a person physically for the rest of their life. This can impact their self-esteem and may require expensive plastic surgery. This can be factored into a settlement.
- Wrongful Death. No matter the circumstance, losing a child is devastating. Dog bite lawsuits cannot undo the damage done in a fatal attack. A lawsuit can, however, hold the owner of the dog responsible for their negligence and ensure that the financial impact of the incident doesn’t linger.
Virginia Child Dog Bite Lawyer
Insurance companies, and dog owners have their own best interests at heart. By hiring a Virginia child dog bite lawyer, you ensure that you have a knowledgeable advocate constantly on the watch for your rights. If you or a loved one has been injured in a dog attack, an attorney can help. Call today to set up a free confidential consultation and begin exploring your options.