We are here to answer your questions and teach you how the legal system can help you.
You need a personal injury attorney with the experience and skill necessary to seek justice.
While you might expect the insurance company to have your best interests at heart, this couldn’t be further from the truth. Insurers are out to turn a profit. If they see any opportunity to deny a claim or minimize a settlement, they’ll take it.
Our personal injury attorneys can help you negotiate a fair settlement and ensure you’re not being taken advantage of.
No Legal Fees Unless We Win
Contact the Law Offices of Richard J. Serpe, PC for a free consultation.
We offer a No Fee Promise, which means that you don’t owe us any legal fees unless we settle or win your case. We will work on your behalf to get a fair settlement, and only charge legal fees if you receive a settlement or verdict.
“My experience with Richard Serpe can be summarized in two words, absolute trust.”
“I came to Mr. Serpe on the advice of a friend after a car hit me while riding my motorcycle. I immediately sensed that Mr. Serpe was an extremely capable and professional attorney whose sole objective would be to look out for my best interests; and that’s precisely what he did. He was candid and thorough when discussing the circumstances of my case and always ensured I understood the legal process and what to expect next.
His advice was invaluable and enabled me to reach a settlement that fairly compensated me for the injuries I sustained and provided me with financial security. I would not hesitate to contact Richard Serpe again if the situation necessitated it; I would recommend him to anyone.” – Don K.
Awards & Recognition
- Named “Lawyer of the Year” by Best Lawyers for Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, Norfolk, VA (2020)
- Rated 10/10 – “Superb” by the online attorney rating service, Avvo.com
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America ® (2006 – Present)
- Received an AV rating from the Martindale-Hubbell law directory, which is the highest given
- Named a “Super Lawyer” – among the top 5 percent of lawyers in Virginia (2006 – Present)
- Listed as a Top 100 Virginia Trial Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers 2014