Dangerous & Defective Products Lawyer
Defective products are known to cause physical injury, illness, or death due to a defect in the product or improper labeling. It can take years before anyone discovers that a product is defective or dangerous. Most times defects are discovered after numerous people have already suffered debilitating injury or illness.
Products Liability Lawsuits Include:
Dangerous Drugs, Defective Medical Devices, Recalled Products, Vehicle Defects that cause Car Accidents, Defectively Designed Products, Defectively Manufactured Products, Failure to Warn, and Other Defective and Dangerous Products
Current Cases of Interest
- IVC Filter Injury Lawsuits
- Hip & Knee Surgery Infections caused by Bair Hugger forced-air warming blankets.
- Talcum Powder Ovarian Cancer Lawsuits - Talc-based baby powder has been linked to ovarian cancer.
- Xarelto - Dangerous Drug that Can Cause Uncontrollable Bleeding with no Antidote
- Guardrail Accidents - Dangerous Guardrails Cause Serious or Fatal Injury
- DePuy ASR - Defective Hip Implants - Leading to Permanent Injury or Revision Surgery
- DePuy Pinnacle - Defective Hip Implants - Leading to Permanent Injury or Revision Surgery
- Stryker - Defective Hip Implants - Leading to Permanent Injury or Revision Surgery
- Testosterone Replacement Drugs - Causing Serious Side Effects Such as Heart Attack
- Defective Vehicle Recalls - Causing Accidents