Types Of Cases We Handle For Victims
NO FEE PROMISE – You don’t owe us any legal fess
unless we settle or win your case.
FREE CONSULTATIONS 877-544-5323
Virginia Personal Injury
- Virginia Auto Accidents When negligent, reckless drivers cause accidents, they need to be held responsible for the damage they cause. Whether your collision was caused by a distracted, drunk, drowsy or drugged driver, a Virginia personal injury lawyer can help you and your loved ones seek the justice you deserve.
- Dog Bites & Animal Attacks Dogs may be man’s best friend, but when they lash out, they can do serious, long-lasting harm. Irresponsible dog owners can and should be held liable for the damage their pet does to others. A Virginia personal injury lawyer will fight tirelessly to ensure the victim is not stuck with expensive medical bills associated with the attack.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries Though traditionally associated with football players, most brain injuries stem from falls and car accidents. A Virginia personal injury lawyer can help investigate the events that led to your traumatic brain injury and help determine if you are eligible for compensation.
- Environmental and Toxic Tort Accidents Exposure to a toxic substance can forever change a person’s life. A Virginia personal injury lawyer can help victims pursue lost wages, compensation for medical treatment and the pain and suffering associated with the exposure.
- Wrongful Death The unexpected loss of a loved one can be traumatic. The financial impact of the loss can be devastating. A Virginia personal injury lawyer can help grieving families seek justice for their lost loved one and ensure they can pay their bills after losing their breadwinner.
- Truck Accidents or Collisions Truck drivers are highly trained but even the most experienced can find themselves drifting to sleep at the wheel after a long shift. If you have been involved in a truck accident, a Virginia personal injury lawyer can ensure you get the compensation you deserve from the negligent driver responsible for your injuries.
- Jones Act and Maritime Injury Mariners Maritime workers risk their lives for their jobs. When they are injured or killed while working, the companies for which they work may be held liable. A Virginia personal injury lawyer can help victims understand what compensation they may be owed.
- Motorcycle Accidents While motorcycle riders are stereotyped as daredevils, they are far more frequently the victim of someone else’s bad driving than of their own. A Virginia personal injury lawyer can help motorcycle accident victims get the compensation they deserve from reckless drivers.
- Lead Poisoning Deceptively dangerous, lead poisoning can have long-term impacts on a person’s health. A Virginia personal injury lawyer can ensure victims receive the compensation they deserve to pay for the best medical care possible.
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning When a property owner fails to protect tenants and guests from carbon monoxide, they can be held liable for the damage done by the invisible, odorless gas. Contact a Virginia personal injury lawyer to explore your legal options after being exposed to carbon monoxide.
- Pedestrian / Bicycle Accidents Drivers who fail to yield to pedestrians and cyclists can be held responsible for the injuries and damage they cause in collisions. A Virginia personal injury lawyer can assist victims in fighting for the settlement they deserve.
Defective & Dangerous Products
- IVC Filter Lawsuits Though designed to prevent blood clots from traveling to the lungs, IVC filters have been known to break apart and puncture organs. A Virginia personal injury lawyer can help victims pursue legal action against the companies responsible for the defective design.
- Talcum Powder Ovarian Cancer Lawsuits Marketed to women for years as a sanitary way to keep private areas smelling fresh, talcum powder has been linked to ovarian cancer. A Virginia personal injury lawyer can help victims hold talcum powder companies responsible for this negligence.
- Stryker Hip Replacement Lawsuits Patients depend upon their doctors and the pharmaceutical companies to have their best interests at heart when undergoing a hip replacement. When they fail to warn patients of the risk, a Virginia personal injury lawyer can help hold them responsible for damages done.
- Wage, Hour, & Unpaid Overtime If you’ve worked long hours without seeing extra compensation for your time, you may have been taken advantage of by your employer. A Virginia employment lawyer can help you investigate.
- Whistleblower & Retaliation Worried about retaliation after doing the right thing? A Virginia employment lawyer can help you keep your job.